After five amazing years in Hackney Wick, CRATE Brewery is spreading its wings, relocating its brewing operation to a custom-built new home and expanding its retail and wholesale operations in order to achieve its goals. As a result, CRATE is looking for an amazing and talented individual to cover its wholesale business.
This person will be the intelligent face of CRATE in this channel, focusing on winning great new partner wholesalers who supply the best outlets for our beers, delivering the best support for all our current and new wholesale customers to help grow CRATE and their sales.
Growing the wholesale channel
- Responsible for wholesale channel sales targets
- Grow CRATE Brewery share/sales within the National and Regional Wholesale Partners
- Identify and bring on new wholesale partners to support the company’s growth targets
- Responsibility for managing the operational relationship with key wholesale contacts.
- Developing plans at both head office & regional level in line with customer / sector strategy and JBP’s
- Build promotional plans with customers to ensure we have increased visibility and distribution
Tracking & Monitoring
- Weekly preparation for sales planning meetings
- Monthly Sales Out data review
- Monthly business review
- Management of Trade investment budget / ROI measurement
- Monthly performance review at Business Unit meetings
- Track promotional results
- Brand retention
- Growth plans
Who CRATE are looking for:
- A budding superstar with a huge amount of drive and energy
- Someone who fits the CRATE culture and values
- Outstanding market knowledge, contacts and experience in the industry.Great communication skills.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills, has an understanding of commercial maths.
Knowledge, skills and culture:
- Committed and passionate.
- Strong personality and presence; committed work ethic; be ambitious, reliable and self-aware; naturally sociable and confident; flexible and self-motivated.
- Able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Join a diverse and open working environment, of people who we learn from every day
- The chance to train and develop your skills to learn more and grow.
- Beers – on us, we are a brewery after all!
This role is field based and the salary is £25k+ per annum (dependent on experience) +bonus scheme, benefits and expenses.
If you think you are what we are looking for please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com